It’s just that simple…getting a nationally recognised accounting qualification
Is this you?
- Overloaded work or family commitments
- Looking for formal accounting qualifications
- Looking for the next step in your accounting career
- Want the option of running your own accounting business
Then e-learning is for you!
What is e-learning?
e-learning is delivered completely online on a self-paced basis, saving you time and money.
It is suitable for those who cannot commit to a fixed time frame to attend training classes.
Our e-learning courses
We offer the following e-learning courses:
Use the table below to help you select the right program.
* Refer to TPB BAS Agent Entry Requirements here
Our point of difference:
1. Low Cost – the cheapest Cert IV Bookkeeping in Australia
2. High Standard – get assessed by experienced industry experts, Registered Tax Agent and CPA
3. Business opportunity – Affiliation with nationwide CPA Public Practice to mentor you to set up your own business. You do bookkeeping, they do tax returns
4. Greatest flexibility – Start anytime, no set order, finish the qualification anytime
5. Considerate timeframe – you have 18 months to complete the course (not 12 months industry standard).